domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

amazing long weekend

My god...! This long weekend was amazing, I can't describe all the experience and the things that have hapened me. From wednesday to saturday I went every nigth to Figueres. The truth is that I love this kind of events, like Barraques , because you can lost between all the people, involved with the music, and find the same people who you only can see once every year, and always is in Barraques. I supose that this are the things which do that this event was so funny.

The worse is that I need another day more for relax and rest my mind and my tired body. I supose that me and the rest of my friends thought that this time, with only four days , would be very few for can disconnect, like we wanted. But I guess too that the reason because now I'm so tired is because how I thought in wednesday , that I'll have only four free days off, before starting all the latest exams, I had to make the most of all days.

No hay comentarios: